ASE-MC03 Iridium 9505A Docking Station Includes:
ASE Docking Station
AC Wall Charger
DC Car Charger
User Manual on CD
- "Smart Dialing.” The docking station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous “00” IDD code (no more international dialing sequence).
- Simple Operation. The docking station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset's graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer. Audible alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input. 10 - 32 VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and marine vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100/240 VAC, 47/63 Hz operation. A DC vehicle adapter is also included.
- RJ11 Connect. Connects to an analog phone (single or PBX) including multi-handset wireless phones. Use of a cordless phone with expandable handsets can provide up to eight units within a two-mile range (unobstructed) from the base station
- Hands-free Connect. Headset/microphone jack offers audio enhancement circuitry to provide excellent voice quality.
- Data port connect. RS232 port for data connections. Compatible with Iridium’s Direct Internet 2.0
- Iridium certified product. Additional approvals and certifications include CE and IEC60945
- 5.25 in. x 3.5 in. x 9.75 in.
- 1.4 lb
- Operating temperature range : –15°C to +70°C
- Power : 10 – 32 VDC, or use included power adapter for 100/240 VAC,47/63 Hz
- POTS (RJ11), RS232, 2.5 mm handsfree
- Approvals : Iridium, CE, IEC60945 (indoors)