SatDOCK-G provides the flexibility of using your handheld satellite telephone to support the use of equipment for a wide variety of applications. It has an in-built Bluetooth module for voice connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilizing the in-built GPS engine of the SatDOCK-G
Allows antenna and power to be permanently connected to the Dock ready to use
Watch Our Video Below To Learn More About The Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone.
Instructional Video Includes :
Turning on the satellite phone - How to make a phone call - How to send a text message
- 7.89inH x 2.93inW x 2.68inD (200.5mmH x 74.36mmW x 68mmD)
- Packed 1.3kg (2.86 lbs) - Cradle 0.32kg ( 0.7 lbs)
- Standby :68mA
- Transmit + Charging:0.7A 8.4W
- Rated Input: 9-32V DC, 2A max
- Sleep Mode: 3mA 35mW
- Average Power Consumption : Current @ 12V Power Watts
Alarm (Alert) Loop1 input, 1 output
- Alarm Mode: Normally-Closed loop IN to OUT up to 500m cable run/multiple buttons.
- Green wire on the cable loom. Open collector output can be interfaced to 12 or 24VDC with up to 120mA current sink capability.
Privacy Handset (Line In/Out)
- 4-pole 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom of the SatDOCK cradle.
External Speaker and Microphone
- One horizontal 2-pin Microfit connector on the cable loom for speaker and one vertical 2-pin Microfit connector for microphone.
Data Port (USB)
- USB Mini-B 5-pin female (USB Slave)
- USB 2.0 compliant, CDC Serial profile.
- 4-way Microfit socket
- +Vin, 0V (GND), and ACC (On/Off Sense)
- 9-32VDC tolerant
- ACC sense: High(1) > +7Vdc Low (0) 0V < +5Vdc