Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 External Vehicular Antenna Kit w/ 4m cable
IsatPhone 2 users can experience high-quality comms-on-the-move with an external vehicle-mounted antenna designed by AeroAntenna Technologies. Simply connect the IsatPhone 2 to the antenna to maintain satellite connectivity while making calls in a moving or stationary land vehicle, for complete omni-directional coverage no matter where you go. This will be especially useful for NGO teams and in-field personnel from oil and gas, mining, utilities, construction and fleet transportation organizations.
Allows for many more uses on ships, river boats, trains, large vehicles, and fix site locations.
You now have an omni-directional antenna for IsatPhone 2 with very functional cable lengths at a much lower cost than a docking unit.
The antenna requires DC power provided via USB cable from the car charger to the bottom of the clip adapter.
The comprehensive kit comes with :
- The antenna
- 2 x USB cables
- A dual car charger allows you to simultaneously power the antenna and charge the IsatPhone 2 handset
- A single, ultraflex, RF cable of 4 metres
- A plastic clip holder for the phone to enable hands-free communication
- A suction cup to fix the holder and phone inside your windshield
Although the antenna kit comes with a 4m cable, 7m and 12m cables are available separately.
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Vehicular Antenna Set-up Instructions
Isatphone 2 Vehicular Antenna Kit is an accessory designed for use with the IsatPhone 2 on land vehicles. When the IsatPhone 2 is connected to the antenna it is possible for a user to maintain a link to the satellite while making calls in a vehicle or building. The antenna requires DC power provided via USB cable from car charger to the bottom of the clip adapter.
- Equipment Type : Mobile or Fixed Base Station
- Integrated Operating Environment : Commercial , Light Industry & Heavy Industry
- Power Supply Requirement : 9 to 36V DC, 30W maximum
- RF Input Power Rating (US & Canada) : 30 dBm or 1.0 Watt peak (conducted)
- EIRP : 10.93 dBW Max
- TX Operating Frequency Range : 1626.5 – 1660.5 MHz
- RX Operating Frequency Range : 1525.0 – 1559.0 MHz
- RF Input Impedance : 50 Ohms
- Modulation : G1W
- Emission Designation : 86K1G1W
- Antenna Type : Integral
- Antenna Connector Type : Inmarsat : SMA (Female) , GPS : SMA (Female)
- Storage Operational : -40°C to +80°C