- Supports upcoming IP-MobileCast service – multicasting delivery of movies, news, sports clips, and more directly to subscribing vessels
- World’s first combined C- and Ku-band VSAT antenna, with seamless switching for always-on, broadband connectivity and global coverage
- Helps meet MLC-2006 crew welfare requirements with fast, affordable connectivity
- Breakthrough new Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) includes IP-enabled antenna control unit, built-in CommBox Network Manager, ArcLight® spread spectrum modem, Voice over IP (VoIP), Ethernet switch, and Wi-Fi capabilities – all in one 2U high belowdecks unit, for reliability, easy installation, and simplified onboard networking
- No. 1 maritime VSAT network, mini-VSAT Broadband, now even better – with ArcLight’s new Variable Coding, Spreading, and Modulation (VCSM) technology for double the network capacity
- Compact TracPhone V11-IP design, 85% smaller by volume and lighter than older C-band VSAT antennas, ensures faster, less expensive installation
- Modern, user-friendly browser-based user interface with iPhone app
- Data rates as fast as 1 Mbps ship-to-shore / 4 Mbps shore-to-ship
- 3-axis gyro-stabilized antenna with 4th axis of automatic skew adjustment tracks satellites from directly above the vessel to low on the horizon
- Two integrated voice lines optimized for use with satellite services with expansion capability for up to nine concurrent voice lines for crew calling, etc.
- Proprietary ArcLight spread spectrum satellite technology for faster data transmissions and superior reception
- Flexible, affordable airtime packages for every SATCOM need
KVH TracPhone V11-IP; Dual-mode C/Ku-band Antenna; Rack-mountable Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) Includes:
Cover the Globe with the World’s Only Dual-mode 1-meter VSAT
The 3-axis, gyro-stabilized TracPhone V11-IP uses a single, compact, 1.1-meter antenna to seamlessly access both the C- and Ku-band satellites of the No. 1 maritime VSAT network – mini-VSAT Broadband – and delivers premium quality multimegabit connectivity worldwide.
- One compact antenna unit 85% smaller by volume and lighter than C-band VSATs – for faster, less costly installation
- Data rates as fast as 4 Mbps for downloads / 1 Mbps for uploads
- Affordable airtime rates and flexible plans
- Improved connectivity to help meet MLC-2006 crew welfare requirements
- User-friendly browser-based user interface that even includes an iPhone® app
- Built-in CommBox Network Manager provides ship operators the tools to manage the increasing use of broadband onboard for both operations and crew.
- Easy installations with the fastest activation in the industry
- Remote diagnostics and monitoring, over-the-air software updates, and ease in creating unique networks for crew access to e-mail and Internet
New! Streamlined Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) Belowdecks Unit Offering KVH’s new IP-MobileCast Content Delivery Service
For greater reliability, simple installation, built-in network management, and unparalleled ease of use.TracPhone V11-IP features a breakthrough new belowdecks unit. The Integrated CommBox Modem includes :
- IP-enabled antenna control unit
- CommBox Network Manager
- ArcLight® spread spectrum modem
- Voice over IP (VoIP), Ethernet switch, and Wi-Fi capabilities all in one 2U box
In addition, the ICM serves as the hub for KVH’s upcoming IP-MobileCast service – multicasting delivery of movies, sports, news, and more.. directly to subscribing vessels.
Flexible End-to-end Solution Meets Demands of Commercial Operations
TracPhone V11-IP and mini-VSAT Broadband work seamlessly, providing the only fully integrated solution on the maritime VSAT market: KVH manufactures the antenna hardware, operates the satellite network, provides affordable airtime service, and operates a 24/7/365 global after-sale support center. The result? Commercial operations get a unique single-provider advantage that delivers the best quality in hardware and airtime and the most responsive and flexible service and support in the industry.