Inmarsat satellite terminals provide two-way voice & data communications to users who are on the go or in remote locations worldwide; Inmarsat has terminals in all size ranges from handheld to laptop-size units. All BGAN terminals can also be mounted in vehicles while maintaining communication while the vehicle is moving. View our satellite-equipped vehicles here.
Inmarsat BGAN satellite services benefits include:
- 99.9% network availability
- Real-time messaging with latency less than 800 milliseconds
- Extend and enhance terrestrial and cellular services
- Static IP addressing to eliminate polling delays
- Cost to communicate is greatly reduced through multicast and broadcast
- Protect against cybersecurity threats with embedded AES256 encryption