Buy Satellite Products & Services
Welcome to Satellite Phone Store Purchase Catalog!
- All items available come as complete, ready to use kit with an active or inactive sim card and all necessary accessories as well as instruction manuals.
- All items are fully tested and 100% verified to work properly prior to shipping. We take an extra quality control step to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Your purchase will be shipped same day and will always arrive on time. You will have enough time to learn how the equipment works and how to use it. For any questions you can contact us and our support team will gladly assist you and guide you over the phone.
How to place an order.
To place an order over the phone please call us at 1-877-943-6383 and one of our experts will help you customize and complete your purchase. By calling us you will always receive the latest and best deals available along with any special offers currently available.
To place an online order please navigate to the product page you are interested, click on the Buy or Buy With Service button and the page will redirect you to your cart. After this you can continue with your order information or continue shopping. In cart you can choose to add a USA phone number ($5 per month) and Rollover minutes ($10 per month).
To place an online order through our secured online chat system feel free to contact any of our representatives through chat and describe your order requirements.
If you don't know what is the most suitable satellite solution for you please give us a call and will point you to the best, most afordable and most reliable solution that will fit all your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get reception on a satellite phone?
- You must be outside, with a clear view of the sky. Buildings will interrupt the signal so make sure you are away from obstructions. Once you turn the phone on, it will start searching for service. Once connected the phone will register to the network and after that it is ready to place and receive calls.
Will I get a reception anywhere in the world?
Yes. As long as you have a clear view of the sky and your satellite phone registers, you will have service and place calls from anywhere in the world.
What happens if I go over my airtime minutes available?
- We keep every phone active whether or not additional bundled minutes are purchased. If you use more minutes than you prepay, you will just be charged the regular rate for additional minutes. The phone never shuts off and we never interrupt service.
How long does the satellite phone battery last?
Each satellite phone rental comes with two fully charged batteries. Battery life will approximate 3.5 hours talk time and 19 hours of stand by. If phone is powered on only when placing a call, a battery can last up to a week.
How fast are satellite internet units?
Satellite internet terminals (BGAN) start with speeds of 200kbps up to 650kbps and greater. The new Inmarsat Global Express network allows us speeds up to 4mbps upload and 4mbps download through a portable GX terminal.
Are satellite internet rental units static or mobile?
BGAN terminals need to be static on a solid surface pointing to a satellite.
Mobile BGAN terminals can be mounted on a vehicle and receive good signal at speeds up to 130mph. Marine satellite internet terminals are mobile with automatic satellite tracking.
Starting from $0.00
Starting from $0.00