SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband offers affordable, reliable IP communications for all types of small to medium size vessels. It provides constant access to simultaneous voice and high-speed data services, delivered through a compact, robust antenna. *For ease of installation we strongly recommend to use the 403742A-920 Mast mount kit.
Connected...wherever you are
SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband harnesses the power of global broadband at sea making IP communication a cost-effective reality, anywhere in the world. You can provide the means for crew to keep in touch with friends and family whilst reducing operational costs by improving vessel efficiency with reliable data and voice communication.
Thrane IP Handset - High Quality Voice
SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband can be transformed into a highly flexible multi-station voice solution, without the need for a separate PABX, simply by adding additional Thrane IP Handsets. With its intuitive user interface on a 2.2" TFT colour screen and state-of-the-art echo canceller and noise suppression software for excellent call clarity, you can add up to 16 rugged plug-and-play handsets anywhere on a vessel.
FleetBroadband offers unrivalled global performance and opens up a world of communication possibilities. With SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband you have fast connectivity between your vessel and shore, regardless of location or conditions. You can ensure the smooth running of your business, increase crew welfare by providing easy to manage internet access and voice calling or simply enjoy your time at sea with high quality internet and voice communication always available.
Multiple Voice Lines
With up to six simultaneous voice lines possible using Inmarsat Multi-voice, an important part of the SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband solution is the Thrane IP Handset. This advanced plug-and-play handset provides an intuitive user interface through a 2.2” TFT colour screen and features cutting-edge technology, such as a state-of-the-art echo cancellation and noise suppression software, for excellent audio clarity.
- Telephone, ISDN, SMS, VoIPM
- Broadband internet
- Email and file transfer
- Video conferencing
- GSM Pico cell
- Anti-Piracy / citadel deployment
- Fax over IP
- Vessel routeing
- Weather forecasts
- GPS location data look-up-and-send
- Maritime / port regulations
- Notice To Mariners
- Safety 505 and red button
- Crew welfare
- Standard IP Data - An always-on connection at up to 284kbps for applications such as email and internet access, real-time electronic charts and weather reporting.
- Satellite Telephony - Access up to nine telephone lines from a single FB250 terminal with FleetBroadband Multi-voice, and make crystal-clear phone calls to terrestrial and mobile networks, as well as other satellite terminals, anytime.
- Streaming IP - Guaranteed rates up to 128kbps are available on demand for live applications such as video conferencing and database synchronisation.
- SMS - Send and receive SMS text messages to and from other FleetBroadband terminals and land-based cellular networks from your PC.
- Emergency Calling - Our 505 Emergency Calling facility puts vessels directly in contact with a maritime rescue co-ordination centre (MRCC) free of charge.
- GSM Calling - GSM over FleetBroadband 250 enables users to make and receive calls and send and receive SMS texts using the pre-paid SIM in their own mobile phone.
Cobham Sailor Fleet Broadband 250 Includes:
- 403050A SAILOR 250 Antenna unit
- 403738A SAILOR FleetBroadband Terminal
- 403670A SAILOR IP handset/Cradle (wired)
- 25 meter antenna cable (RG-223), N & TNC
- User/Installation manuals
- Inmarsat Fleet Broadband SIM Card