- 32-bit Cortex ARM processor with a fully user customizable LUA Scripting Language
- Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- SiRFstarIV GPS with an amazing -163dBm sensitivity
- Internal 2.5Ah Lithium Polymer battery & charger
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Integrated high gain ceramic antenna dual tuned for Iridium and GPS
- Over the air configuration of the terminal
- SOS Button
- Magnetic Compass
- Weather Resistant Case
- Truely global coverage with the Iridium Satellite Network
GSat Micro Includes:
LUA Scripting language / Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) / AES 256-bit Encryption / Latest SiRf 4 GPS / USB & RS232 Interface / Internal 2.5Ah Battery
Small & powerful
The GSatMicro is not much larger than a golf ball! Yet, state-of-the-art technology is combined with ingenious hardware development to create one of the world's most powerful satellite trackers.
The GSatMicro takes advantage of advanced, customizeable behaviors through the power of LUA scripting. LUA provides conrols over the GSatrack hardware functions and it's software integration with other products.
OEM Options OEM options allow the GSatMicro to be used in a multitude of custom projects. The GSatMicro's small size and adaptibility allow it to integrate almost anywhere.
Track Anything, Anywhere In The World
GSatTrack is an all-inclusive tracking solution that provides real-time positioning and specialized reporting of assets worldwide.
Tracking hardware, combined with intelligent sensors, supply rich data that allows for detailed monitoring and effective management of almost any asset.
Multiple assets can be viewed from a single portal, which is easily customizable. GSatTrack can be accessed remotely and securely, through any device with internet access and a browser.
Micro Anatomy 101
The GSatMicro can be used in maritime, aircraft, vehicles and with personnel. It is ideal for applications such as: security and safety, fleet management, oil and drilling, soldier tracking, and secure government applications. Its versatility comes from its unique design and development.
Truly Global Operation
By utilizing the Iridium network, the GSatMicro can track any asset, anywhere on earth using the most advanced low earth orbiting satellite network in existence.
- Fleet Management
- Container Tracking
- Vessel Tracking
- Security Services
- Soldier Tracking
- Encrypted Government Tracking
- Fuel Monitoring & Logistics
- Oil & Gas Operations
- Electronic Driver Log Compliance
- Custom Tracking Solutions
- External : 2.1875" x 1.9375" x 3.5" (45mm x 45mm x 34mm)
- Internal : 1.77" x 1.34" x 1.77" (45mm x 34mm x 45mm)
- 4.5 ounces (127.5 grams)
- DC Power (4.5V to 40V DC) @ 1A max
- USB Interface
- RS232 Interface
- 2 Relay Outputs @ 2A
- 2 Analog Inputs (0V to 30V DC)
- Optional SMA antenna connector