ACR Res-Q Whistle (2228)
Developed for the U.S. Navy to locate overboard persons, this compact survival whistle issues a shrill, 102 decibel dual tone that is audible over great distances. The unique, flat design keeps it from holding water, and the 18-inch (46 cm) lanyard attaches to the life jackets, rafts and foul weather gear.
• Gets attention!
• Loud, shrill, dual tone audible from great distance
• Unique flat design prevents holding water
• Required by SOLAS 83
• Meets USCG/SOLAS requirements
• Aids in land or sea rescues
• Use on life jackets, vests, foul weather gear, ring buoys, rafts, keychains, etc
• Developed for the U.S. Navy; used by NASA, major airlines and shipping companies
• Complete with 18-inch (45.5 cm) lanyard
Size : 1 x 2 x .25” (2.5 x 5 x 6 cm)
Weight : 1.4 oz (40 g)