ASE DK050 Iridium 9555 Docking Station Includes:
The ASE Iridium 9555 Docking Station provides a unique solution for using your 9555 Iridium satellite phone indoors and outdoors. Just dock your Iridium phone in the docking station and you can access satellite communications while indoors or in a vehicle or vessel. When you need to leave the office, just un-dock your handset and take it with you. Never be out of touch again! This version can be bundled at additional cost with the ASE Intelligent Handset, which offers status and operational information, SMS messaging, voicemail indicator, and phone setup and more on an easy to read LCD screen.
Features and Equipment
- USBConnect - USB port for data connections including Internet connection with Direct Internet 2.0.
- Built-In Charger - Keeps handset fully charged for immediate use when un-docked.
- RealTime System Status Indicators - Large Icons allow status viewing from 25'.
- Ergonomic 'Body-Lock' Handset Containment - Provides secure handset restraint in any environment.
- Smart Dialing - The Docking Station knows the correct format for the country that is being dialed and places the call once the number is entered. Smart Dialing eliminates the superfluous "00" IDD code (no more international dialing sequence).
- Simple Operation - The Docking Station combines clear LED status lights with the Iridium handset's graphical display for setup, troubleshooting, programming, and operation.
- Base Station Ringer - Audible ringing to alert of incoming calls.
- Versatile Power Input - 9 - 36 VDC input range supports power systems on most vehicles and vessels. An included universal power adapter allows 100 - 240VAC, 47 - 63 Hz operation. A DC Vehicle adapter is also included.
- Antenna Options - Can be used with many antennas, including fixed-mast, mobile fixed-mount, and mobile magnetic-mount models.
- 9.75 x 5.50 x 3.25 in
- 1.4 lbs
- Direct wall mount
- Universal Mounting
- Operating Temperature Range : – 15°C to + 70°C
- Measurement Frequency Range : 1616 MHz - 1626.5 MHz
- Mini USB
- 9-36 VDC Voltage Input
- Reset Button