Beam Oceana 800 Fleetphone & Maritime Active Antenna
It is designed to operate with the Inmarsat GSPS, LinkPhone and Fleetphone SIM’s to provide reliable voice, data and SMS communication services to anyone in a remote location on land or sea or for emergency backup communications.
Beam Oceana 800 Fleetphone & Maritime Active Antenna Includes:
The terminal has a dedicated full color LCD display, to allow the user to access menus and details within the terminal.
Instant Message button can be configured to send an emergency message, including the GPS position, to a predetermined IP, email address or via SMS to notify of an emergency. The Instant Message functionality can be configured to support automated periodic polling or instant message reporting with a single button press.
the Oceana 800 features 2nd SIM, this feature will override a primary SIM when a secondary SIM is inserted into a terminal. Calls will be charged to the secondary SIM if it is inserted.
• High quality Marine Grade design, IP54 rating
• Dedicated Privacy Handset
• Bluetooth connectivity
• RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs upto 600m/2000ft
• Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
• Tracking and SOS
• USB data interface
• Accessory / Ignition sense
• 10-32V DC power input
• AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
• Supplied with Active Mast Mount antenna ISD710
• Supports Active and Passive Inmarsat antennas
• Full certified, Inmarsat, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
• 1 year repair or replacement warranty
• Periodic location messages
• SMS, SMS to email
• Location message sent upon button press
• Ignition ON/OFF reporting
• Remote location polling via SMS Instant Message Mode
• Single button press on terminal
• Instant GPS location messages
• Supports external “man down” pendant or button
• Remote clearing of alert via SMS