Beam PotsDock Features
- External IO
- External GPS Antenna
- PABX Integration
- Privacy Handset (optional)
- USB / Alert
PotsDOCK Extreme provides extra features such as Bluetooth for voice connectivity along with tracking and alert which can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The Iridium Extreme handset fits securely in the docking station with an easy click to lock mechanism that can be inserted and removed with a press of a button. It is purposely built to allow you to utilize the SOS emergency, with an inbuilt GPS coupling capability that allows you to connect an external GPS antenna to the dock.
PotsDOCK also supports the use of an optional compact BEAM Privacy Handset that can be attached next to the PotsDOCK for added convenience if required.
The dock features phone charging, a USB connection for data connection, integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock making it ready for use at all times.
- 3.24W x 8.35H x 2.99D (Inches) (82.2W x 212H x 75.9D (mm))
- 1.0lbs (0.45kg)
- Average Power Consumption: Current @ 15VDC, Watts 75mA 1.1W
- Standby:0.4A 6W
- Transmit + Charging:25mA 0.3W
- Rated Input: 9-32V DC, 2A max
- AC Power Pack:100-250V AC 50-60Hz
- Output: 15V DC 60W
- Normally-Closed' Loop IN to OUT Up to 50m cable run / multiple buttons in series.
- Brown wire is Input,Green wire is Output.
- RJ11 connector / 2-wire, up to 600m
- Auto Impedance - or country selectable.
- Adjustable Dial & Busy Tones
- Ringer output 56Vrms, 5REN load
- Adjustable Ringer Frequency / Cadence
Privacy Handset (Line In/Out)
- 4-pole 3.5mm jack, ground referenced in/out with cup-switch
- In biased with ~2Vdc via 2k2
- Out 40mW power into 16-32Ω.
Data Port (USB)
- USB Mini-B 5-pin female (USB Slave)
- USB 2.0 compliant, CDC Serial profile
Alarm (Alert) Loop
- 1 input, 1 output.
- 4-way Microfit socket
- +Vin, 0V (GND), and ACC (On/Off Sense)
- 9-32VDC tolerant
- ACC sense: High(1) > +7Vdc and < +32Vdc Low (0) 0V < +5Vdc