Cobham Explorer Inmarsat GX 3075 Terminal (Group 1)
- High speed Ka-band network
- Stable data connection
- All monthly service plans for this mobile satellite internet unit are custom tailored
- Embedded web server for configuration, control and management using external PC
Manual pointing Fly-Away Antenna System for Inmarsat Global Xpress® Operation utilizing the high speed Ka-band network.. This portable satellite internet unit provides a stable data connection anywhere in the world.
The terminal is easily deployed and the whole setup takes no more than 10 minutes to commission and establish an internet connection. EXPLORER 3075GX comes in two hard cases both below 45 pounds and is thereby easy airline checkable. All monthly service plans for this mobile satellite internet unit are custom tailored with high speed UNLIMITED bandwidth.
Manual point Fly-Away system - Lightweight, Rugged and Portable.
This Cobham EXPLORER manual point Fly-Away system is lightweight, rugged and portable. The terminal includes a fully integrated iDirect Core Module and is configured specifically for operation on the Inmarsat Global Xpress® (GX) Ka-band network. Its user friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access GX services within minutes. EXPLORER 3075GX comes in two hard cases both below 23kg and is thereby easy airline checkable.
Operation Features :
- Live streaming/broadcast
Connectivity For A Diverse User Base
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Response
- Remote office
- Energy and Mining
System features :
- Easy to setup and use
- 4-Piece Resin Fiber Composite Reflector
- 75cm Axis-Symmetric Reflector with feed
- 5W Transceiver / BUC & LNB
- Build-in modem with “Assisted Pointing” feature
- WLAN Access Point and LAN interface
- LCD Display and Web-Based User Interface
- 2 Case Solution, Airline Checkable
- Ka-Band Feed and center hub
- 3W E-TRIA Transceiver & Mounting bracket
- Reflector : 0.75m
- Base unit + feed case (L/W/D) : 62.5 / 50 / 29.7 cm (24.6 / 19 .7 / 11.7 inches)
- Reflector + tripod case (L/W/D) : 79 .5 / 51.8 / 31 cm (31.3 / 20.4 / 12.2 inches)
- Base unit + feed case : <23 kg (50.7 lbs)
- Reflector + tripod case : <23 kg (50.7 lbs)
- Terminal weight : 21.5 kg(47.5 lbs)
- User Interface : Embedded web server for configuration, control and management using external PC.