EcoFlow 100W Rigid Solar Panel
- Efficient and Fast Charging
- Easy to Install
- Durable and Long-Lasting
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Third-party Compatible
Efficient and Fast Charging
Introducing the EcoFlow 100W Rigid Solar Panel, the perfect solution for charging your Power Kits batteries in record time while off-grid. Featuring cutting-edge cell technology, this solar panel has a high conversion efficiency rating of up to 23%, making it one of the fastest charging panels available. Built with highly efficient monocrystalline cells and an integrated MPPT algorithm, this solar panel can charge even faster when combined with your Power Kits setup or EcoFlow portable power station.
Easy to Install
Installing this solar panel is easy thanks to pre-drilled slots around the panel's edge, making it convenient to mount securely on your van's roof or any surface using the 100W Rigid Solar Panel Mounting Feet. Weighing only 6.2kg (13.7 lbs) and measuring 98cm x 58.6cm x 3cm (38.6’’ x 23.1’’ 1.2’’), the EcoFlow 100W Rigid Solar Panel is compact and easy to transport, making it the perfect solution for your off-grid needs.
Durable, Weather-proof and Long-Lasting
The 100W Rigid Solar Panel is designed to withstand any weather condition, with an IP68 waterproof rating and the ability to stand through dirt, low-pressure water jets, extreme winds of up to 130 mph, and heavy snowfalls. Its durable structure design and protective lamination and tempered glass make it long-lasting and robust.
This solar panel is also universally compatible with an all-inclusive solar connector that works with other 3rd party solar systems and power stations. With one or multiple panels, you can charge up to 48v power systems and portable power stations with ease.
Get your hands on the EcoFlow 100W Rigid Solar Panel today and start enjoying the benefits of renewable energy on the go.
What's in the box
1. 2x 100W Rigid Solar Panel 2. User Manual and Warranty Card 3. Solar to XT60 charging cable
- 98cm x 58.6cm x 3cm / 38.6in x 23.1in x 1.2in
- 6.2kg / 13.7lbs
- IP68 Waterproof
- Withstands dirt, low-pressure water jets, winds up to 130mph & heavy snowfalls
- Robust anti-corrosive aluminum frame
- Cells coated with highly protective lamination and tempered glass
- Rated Power: 100 W（+/-5W）
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.3 V
- Short Circuit Current: 6.3 A
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 17.1 V
- Maximum Operating Current: 5.9 A
- Temperature Coefficient of Rated Power: -0.39%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient of Open Circuit Voltage: -0.33%/°C
- Temperature Coefficient of Short Circuit Current: 0.06%/°C
- Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC（UL)
- Maximum Fuse Current: 15 A