- 2.7” backlit display
- Alert 24/7 search and rescue center
- Illuminated qwerty keyboard
- Micro USB port
- Impact resistant, dust and waterproof (IP67)
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in continuous 10 minute tracking mode*
MESSAGE - Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
TRACKING - Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends and other adventurers follow your progress with SPOT’s easy-to-use Google Maps™ interface.
SOS - Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
CHECK-IN - Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
POST TO SOCIAL - Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go
COMPASS - Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
SPOT X is designed with a sunlight-readable illuminated display & keyboard, waterproof and shock resistant for maximum durability, and incredibly long battery life. These user friendly design features make it the easiest to use satellite messaging device available.
Spot X uses a constellation of satellites allowing you to communicate when cellular service is unavailable.
SPOT X COVERAGE MAP
- Height : 6.54in
- Width : 2.9in
- Thickness : 0.94in
- 7.0oz (198.4g) with lithium batteries
- Operating Temp. : -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- Storage Temp. : -4 °F to 140 °F (-20 °C to 60 °C)
- Operating Altitude : -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- Impact Resistance : MIL-STD-810G for shock
- Water and dust-proof : IP67 (1 m for up to 30 minutes and dust-proof)
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery