Iridium Mid-East North Africa (MENA) Prepaid Service - 500 Minutes
These vouchers are sold only in single quantities for initial activation and cannot be recharged with another MENA voucher.
Once expired the SIM card may be reloaded with a Iridium World Prepaid bundle.
|Mid-East North Africa/Africa - 500 min.||1 yr.||$461.00||$0.92/min.|
These vouchers are sold only in single quantities for initial activation and cannot be recharged with another MENA voucher, once expired the SIM card may be reloaded with a Iridium World Prepaid bundle. The MENA Region includes the countries listed below plus 12 nautical miles into coastal waters.
African Countries :
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Djibouti
- Equatorial Guinea Eritrea
- The Ghana Guinea
- Guinea-Bissau Juan De Nova Island
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa (including Price Edwards Island)
- United Republic of Tunisia
- Zambia & Zimbabwe
Middle Eastern Countries
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates.
Other non listed areas may apply. Please contact us for more details
Details of the Africa Prepaid Plans :
*Due to the small geographical size and/or location of islands included in this list, calls may be interpreted by the system as originating from international waters and calls may be restricted. Therefore, the MENA rate or service availability is not guaranteed for these areas.
Rates of Service :
- OUTBOUND VOICE CALLS ORIGINATING IN MENA REGION - 60 units
- OUTSIDE MENA REGION - 135 units
- ISU—ISU Voice - 48 units (Iridium Serviceable Unit)
- ISU-Other Satellite Systems - 906 units (Inmarsat, Thuraya etc.)
- ISU-Personal Mailbox - 48 units (via 8816 629 90000 for English 90001 for French)
- Call forwarding to voicemail - No charge
- Call forwarding to PSTN - Not available
- Call forwarding to ISU - Not available
- Balance inquiry via 2888 - No charge
INBOUND VOICE CALLS :
Direct dialing of subscriber's MSISDN - No charge to the called party
Two-stage dialing of subscribers MSISDN - via 135 units.
- Iridium Africa Prepaid plans active for 1 year
- Iridium-to-Iridium rates are debited at 3/4 of standard minute rates
- Minutes are billed in 20-sec increments
- Grace period for renewals: 90 days from date of expiry. If expiry grace period is missed, a new SIM card will need to be ordered.
- To check the remaining minute at anytime dial 2888, the number of remaining ISU-PSTN minutes in the account and the number of days until the account expires are announced. The announcement is in English.
All service plans require a one time activation fee of $50.00 which is due upon checkout.
- 500 Min
- 12 mo