Redesigned with our revolutionary software-defined, electronic beam steering technology, the Kymeta u8 satellite terminal is low profile, mounting easily on vehicles and vessels. Our terminals and flyaway systems deliver connectivity in a single integrated platform.
Broadband connectivity packages are available from Kymeta in either satellite-only or satellite/cellular by-the-gigabyte packages, and our all-inclusive bundle of hardware, connectivity, and support, Kymeta Connect™, is offered at an affordable monthly rate.
The new Kymeta™ u8 antenna is ready for integrators to create custom mobile satellite terminals to meet their customers unique needs for connectivity while in motion. Leveraging Kymeta's revolutionary software-defined, electronic beam steering technology, the u8 antenna has been re-engineered for full coverage of the Ku band, increased antenna performance, and extended environmental coverage. All this while maintaining low power operation for seamless integration into mobile platforms. The new Kymeta™ u8 antenna is ready for integrators to create custom mobile satellite terminals to meet their customers unique needs for connectivity while in motion.
Kymeta U8 Terminal
The u8 terminal is quick to install and multiple connectivity package options give you communications as you need them.
• Vehicle Integration
• Native DC power input and new accessories simplify vehicle integration.
• Always-On Connectivity
• With an integrated multi-WAN device, the Kymeta u8 GEO terminal provides seamless satellite and cellular communications
• The u8 GEO terminal is field-upgradable for Ku-band LEO constellations
Kymeta u8 Antenna
• Flexible Integration
• Integrators can choose to use different modems, different BUCs, and different services.
• The u8 antenna is low profile and aerodynamic, able to be powered from a car battery, and has best in class tracking for communications on the move.
• Global Operations
• The u8 antenna supports the global Ku-band frequency range and is ready for all weathers, avoiding water pooling and tolerant to heat.
• The u8 antenna is ready for Ku-band LEO constellations.
Kymeta u8 Flyaway
With a hardened reusable shipping case, the Kymeta u8 flyaway provides the fastest out of the box communications anywhere.
• Available in commercial and military versions.
• Ideal for rapid deployment
• Un-box, add power, and go
• Wheels and trackball for maneuvering
• Airline shippable
• Reusable, hardened case for transport protection
• Easy to remove lid
• Space for a Cradlepoint router