Kymeta KYWAY U7 8W with iDirect Modem (limited quantities)
- Capable of transmitting and receiving data while on the move
- Speeds up to 4Mbps down and 1 Mbps up
- Live streaming and wifi integration
- Made from revolutionary Meta Materials
- No moving parts
- Seamless and low-profile installation options
*Limited Quantities available
- Flat-panel for low-profile installation options
- Electronic steering for low maintenance and reliable connectivity
- Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation
- Lower power consumption than competitive flat panel terminals
- Broad applicability – for vessels and vehicles
- Reliable communications even at high speeds and on rough seas or terrain
The KyWay terminal comprises of two major components:
The weather-facing outdoor unit (ODU), includes the antenna and transceiver elements. The key component of the KyWay terminal is the Kymeta mTenna antenna subsystem module (ASM), which includes a combined transmit-and receive-capable aperture, control electronics assembly, mechanical enclosure system, and software.
The indoor unit (IDU), includes the modem, power supplies, and interfaces.
ODU and IDU components interface with each other through three cables available as accessories:
- ODU interface cable
- Transmit coaxial cable (Tx cable)
- Receive coaxial cable (Rx cable)
Kymeta KyWay™ u7 Ku-band satellite terminals address the need for lightweight, low-profile, and high-throughput communication systems that out perform any mechanical system fixed and on-the-move making connecting nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easier and more reliable than ever before.
KĀLO™ satellite services from Kymeta can also be bundled with KyWay terminals and purchased in flexible, variable usage packages that utilize familiar and easy-to-understand data plans.
Kymeta KyWay satellite terminals deliver an end-to-end, broadband, mobile communications solution.
- Easy - Satellite technician not required for installation, setup, commissioning and provisioning
- Reliable - Solid state electronically-steered antenna, no gimbals, no motors required
- Agile - Fast tracking, on-the-move connectivity supports mobile broadband
- (ODU) 32.4 in. x 32.4 in. x 6.4 in
- (IDU) 2 units, each 1 U standard 19 in. rack
- 29.27 kg (64.5 lb)
- Intelsat Flex Network of HTS Ku Band Satellite
- RJ45 LAN