Kymeta KYWAY U7 16W with iDirect Modem (limited quantities)
- Capable of transmitting and receiving data while on the move
- Speeds up to 5Mbps down and 2Mbps up
- Live streaming and Wi-Fi integration
- Revolutionary Metamaterials-based holographic beam forming and tracking
- No moving parts
- Seamless and low-profile installation options
*Limited Quantities available
Connectivity can be lacking when it is critically needed. Wherever you need it - in the middle of the ocean, at the remotest mining site, on a freight train crossing multiple borders, or at a natural disaster site where mobile response communication hubs are required - KyMeta makes it easy. Kymeta's innovative use of metamaterials has solved some of the satellite industry's longest standing technical difficulties
With KyWay mobile satellite terminals, there are infinite applications for land, sea, and air - from connected vehicles and trains to ships and construction vehicles, the possibilities are endless.
The KyWay terminal comprises of two major components:
The weather-facing outdoor unit (ODU), includes the antenna and transceiver elements. The key component of the KyWay terminal is the Kymeta mTenna antenna subsystem module (ASM), which includes a combined transmit-and receive-capable aperture, control electronics assembly, mechanical enclosure system, and software.
The indoor unit )IDU), includes the modem, power supplies, and interfaces.
ODU and IDU components interface with each other through three cables available as accessories:
- ODU interface cable
- Transmit coaxial cable (Tx cable)
- Receive coaxial cable (Rx cable)
- (ODU) 32.4 in. x 32.4 in. x 6.4 in
- (IDU) 2 units, each 1 U standard 19 in. rack
- 29.27 kg (64.5 lb)