NAL Research Iridium & GPS Antenna
- Designed to operate with the NAL Research’s A3LA and 9601 satellite modems and trackers
- Provides continuous coverage from 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz
- Metallic mounting surface with minimum of 2” from all edges
The NAL Research Iridium and GPS antenna model SAF7352-IG is a small, inexpensive dual Iridium/GPS antenna designed to operate with the NAL Research’s A3LA and 9601 satellite modems and trackers.
It provides continuous coverage from 1610.0 to 1626.5 MHz specifically for the Iridium network and 1575.42±13 MHz (L1) for the GPS.
- Lusterless Black
- Aluminum Base
Requires horizontal, relatively flat, metallic mounting surface with minimum of 2” from all edges, centered for optimal performance
- 2.74” L x 1.71” W x 0.45” H (6.96 cm x 4.34 cm x 1.14 cm)
- 2.0 oz. without cable
- Connector : Iridium–SMA Male w/ 36” Cable , GPS–SMA Male w/ 36” Cable (Option: SMA, TNC, TNC Bulkhead, N, N Bulkhead, MCX, MMCX or Longer Cables)