To use the Desktop Dock, users will first insert the included RF adapter into the antenna adapter port of their Iridium 9555. Then, simply place the Iridium satellite phone on the docking station cradle and it is ready to go. The cradle securely holds the phone and connects it to an external antenna. While the phone is in the cradle, the battery is charging. The SatStation speaker amplifies the ringer so it can be heard from several rooms away. The user can use the Iridium phone’s key pad to answer or make a satellite phone call in hands-free mode.
SatStation Deluxe Dock consists of :
- Junction Box
- Visor Microphone
- Power cable
- Mini UHF to TNC Connector
- RF phone insert
- Privacy Handset & Cradle
Sleek and professional design
Lays on flat surface
Full duplex hands-free operation
2 mode operation: loudspeaker or private talk (via Privacy Handset)
Hands-free operation is muted (when handset is activated)
Echo cancellation and background noise filtering
Privacy Handset answers calls when lifted and ends the call at hang up
Loud speaker with an optional second external speaker
Charges phone battery when satellite phone is installed
Audio out (allows conversations to be recorded)
Made in the USA (Miami Florida)
Watch Our Video Below To Learn More About The Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone.
Instructional Video Includes :
Turning on the satellite phone - How to make a phone call - How to send a text message
- 6 in. x 8 in. x 8 in.
- 3 lb.
- Max Voltage: 15 VDC
- Operating temperature range: –10 °C to +50 °C
Usage Control Features
- Full duplex hands-free operation
- Two mode operation: loudspeaker or private talk (via optional privacy Handset)
- Hands-free operation is muted (when optional privacy Handset is activated)
- Mutes car stereo when calling
- Echo cancellation and background noise filtering
- Enhanced voice reproduction
- Loud external speaker
- Charges phone battery when satellite phone is installed
- Microphone, external for extreme noisy conditions, mounted with sun visor clip.
- Data transfer via USB
- Power 11 VDC to 32 VDC