Thuraya Prepaid Scratch Card/Code - 50 Units
Credit Validity: 12 months
Requires Active Thuraya Prepay SIM Card
Thuraya scratch cards are a great way to refill your Thuraya prepaid sim even on the go. With several different ways to use the scratch card to fill your sim, it\'s an easy process whether you are at home or out in the field. Scratch cards are available in different denominations allowing you to pick just the right amount of minutes for your need.
Add 160 units of Prepaid Thuraya airtime to your Thuraya phone. You may select as many 160 unit codes as you wish by ordering below. You will receive your 160 unit PIN code(s) via email within 24 business hours of completing your transaction.
How to recharge your prepaid accounts with Thuraya Scratch Cards: The Prepaid card is a 14- digit code which you will receive via email
1.) Dial 150 from your Thuraya phone and follow the instructions
2.) Enter the 14 digit code followed by the # key
3.) A voice message notifies you of your credit.
To check your remaining credits:
- Dial 151
- - Credit validity period is the number of days that a prepaid customer must consume the scratch card credit to make calls, send SMS, and access other Thuraya services.
- - Unused credit in the account will expire at the end of the credit validity period (expiry date). The credit balance will be reset to zero on credit expiry date.
- - Credit validity period is cumulative when topping up with multiple refill cards. The maximum credit validity period is eighteen (18) months.
- - When the credit validity period is over, any remaining balance will expire and will be reset to zero.Validity: 1 Year
- - Account is refillable with any of the available scratch card denominations. Each scratch card denomination has a corresponding credit validity period
- - Coverage area : Africa, Middle East, Europe, Central Asia, India
- - Hard-to-reach destinations are charged $6/Min (Inmarsat, Iridium, Wallis and Futuna, Sao Tome, etc.)
- - Data/Fax-You will be allocated a pair of numbers – one for receiving data, and another for receiving fax calls.
Usage Control Features
- - No activation fees.
- - Free incoming SMS Charge
- - Call charges are easier to track because same rates apply to all calls made from all calling locations.
- - Charges for voice and data are identical, not higher for data as was the case in T-tiered system.
- - If no first call is made, the account is kept alive for 6 months before final deactivation.
- - Subscribers must have the data service enabled in order to use this service