1. The date of activation counts as the first month of the contract (example a 12 months package activated on 12 April 2011 ends at 31 March 2012).
2. All activations automatically renew at the end of the minimum contract period.
3. Allowances and subscription charges will be pro-rated based on the date of activation. There is no prorating on the date of deactivation.
4. All Packages have a minimum contract term. Early termination fees apply in case a package is deactivated prior to completion of the minimum contract term. The ETF is equal to the outstanding monthly subscription fees.
5. Package upgrades/downgrades become effective immediately. Please note that if this is done during the month that the full month of the existing package is still charged + pro-rate the first month of the new package.
$1.00 each addnl. text
$0.02 each addnl. KB