Inmarsat Fleet One Coastal 25 MB Plan
Broadband connectivity for all
Specially designed equipment and flexible regional price plans put always-on broadband connectivity – powered by the world’s most advanced and reliable global satellite network – in the reach of smaller vessels.
With Fleet One, fishing boat and leisure vessel owners can stay connected without having to worry about cellular coverage or network roaming charges, gaining:
- Uninterrupted access to the internet to download weather reports or navigation charts and check email
- Simultaneous phone calls and SMS texting
All the applications we take for granted on land, delivered at sea.
Fleet One also supports Inmarsat’s free ‘505’ safety service, which in an emergency directs a call straight through to a Maritime Rescue Co-ordination Centre (MRCC) – no matter how bad the weather conditions. So you can set sail knowing that your life is in safe hands.
All the features you need
- Simultaneous voice and IP data at up to 100kbps
- Compact, low-cost antenna
- Flexible airtime pricing
- 505 Emergency Calling
- Wi-Fi capability to connect smart phones and tablets
- Global coverage, operates down to 5 degrees antenna elevation
- Preferential pricing regions
- Average satellite network availability exceeds 99.9 per cent
- Easy installation
$0.50 each addnl. minute
$0.50 each addnl. text
$5.95 each addnl. MB