Cobham Explorer 8100 (5W BUC)
Tags: Satellite Terminals In Stock
- High-quality connectivity that is available even when other antennas would have lost their connection to the satellite.
- System is available in both Ka- and Ku-band configurations and works with all major satellite networks.
- Rugged, Reliable 1.0m Auto-Acquire Drive-Away Antenna
- Single Piece 1.0m Offset Feed Carbon Fiber Reflector for Multi-Band Ku/Ka Operation
- Built-in Wi-Fi and a Web-based User Interface for easy PC and Smartphone Configuration
- Precision Polarization Drive in Ku-band configuration
- Dynamic Pointing Correction and inclined orbit satellite tracking
- Swappable feed system enables switching between KA-SAT, Ku-band and GX with optional conversion kits
- Harmonic Drive Gear systems
- Available in an 8W BUC, 20W BUC, and a no BUC option
- Advanced Blocking Zone Functionality
- Eutelsat Ka-band configuration includes 3W eTRIA from ViaSat