Kymeta KyWay™ Go
Kymeta KyWay™ Go Includes:
**Limited supplies left, please call today ** Connectivity can be lacking when it is critically needed. Wherever you need it - in the middle of the ocean, at the remotest mining site, on a freight train crossing multiple borders, or at a natural disaster site where mobile response communication hubs are required - KyMeta makes it easy. Kymeta's innovative use of metamaterials has solved some of the satellite industry's longest standing technical difficulties
With KyWay mobile satellite terminals, there are infinite applications for land, sea, and air - from connected vehicles and trains to ships and construction vehicles, the possibilities are endless.
- Outdoor unit dimensions : L 38.5 in. x W 38.5 in. x D 14.5 in. (L 97.8 cm x W 97.8 cm x D 36.8 cm)
- Indoor unit dimensions : W 38.5 in. x D 24.6 in. x H 11.4 in. (W 97.8 cm x D 62.5 cm x H 29 cm)
- Outdoor unit weight : 49.9 kg | 110 lb.
- Indoor unit weight : 22.7 kg | 50.0 lb.
- RX frequency range : 11.4 – 12.4 GHz
- RX gain : 33.0 dB
- RX G/T : 9.5 dB/K
- RX scan roll-off as measured @ 60° : Cos^1.1-1.2
- TX frequency range : 14.0 – 14.5 GHz
- TX gain : 32.5 dB
- TX scan roll-off as measured @ 60° : Cos^1.2-1.4
- Tracking rate : >20°/second
- Operational temperature : -25°C to +55°C
- Storage temperature : -40°C to +75°C
Power and RF system
- Input power : 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- 8 W BUC : Typical 300 W | Peak 500 W