- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 30 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A.
At 5.4 oz and topping just 4.5 inches, the ResQLink+ is both a small and buoyant Personal Locator Beacon. Small enough to be carried in your pocket, clipped to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket.
With 3 levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the ResQLink+™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites. A built-in strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
PLBs have been proven tried and true in some of the world's most remote locations and treacherous conditions. Just ask the 400 or so pilots, boaters and backcountry explorers who were saved by a PLB during a rigorous test program in Alaska. Based in large part on the test results, the federal government approved use of PLBs in the United States in 2003.
Even in extreme conditions and situations, the ResQLink+ activates easily. Just deploy the antenna and press the ON button. With its powerful 66-channel GPS, the ResQLink+™ guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position. And, in the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as five minutes with a GPS-enabled PLB such as the ResQLink+.
2 built-in tests allow you to routinely verify that the ResQLink+ is functioning and ready for use - with the push of a button, you can easily test internal electronics and GPS functionality.
- 1.6 x 1.9 x 4.5” (4.1 x 4.8 x 11.4 cm)
- 5.4 oz (153 g)
- Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Waterproof : - 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Material : High Impact UV Resistant Plastic
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Battery Storage : -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Operational Life : Exceeds required 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Exceeds 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Battery Replacement : Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use