Iridium Extreme® (9575) PTT makes the power of fast, simple, secure and adaptable group communication available on the toughest, push-to-talk enabled satellite phone on the market — all at the push of a button.
Powered by the world’s furthest reaching network, the Iridium Extreme® (9575) PTT is engineered to support high intensity users with the world’s first global push-to-talk service as well Iridium’s standard global voice calling, SMS and SOS.
When using PTT , the handheld device gives your team access to unparalleled situation awareness and control features, including:
- Automatic registration
- Over-the-air talkgroup programming
- PTT service status
- Dynamic talkgroup selection and monitoring
- Device talker ID
- Device talker distance and bearing
- Visual and audio talkgroup scan
Only Iridium can deliver push-to-talk the way it was meant to be, without the expense and limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters.
Global – Works from pole-to-pole, where and when you need it.
Mobile – Fully integrated for reliable on-the-move handheld use.
Fast – Call set-up and inter-call performance in-line with traditional solutions.
Simple – Automatic programming and registration with easy-to-use menu navigation.
Adaptable – Use on-foot, in-vehicle or in-building with available accessories.
Secure – Iridium Push-to-Talk communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption.
Future proof – With Iridium NEXT, Iridium’s groundbreaking next generation constellation, on schedule for launch in 2015, your investment in Iridium Extreme PTT is secure for decades to come.
Iridium Push-To-Talk Command Center
Provides a web-based interface for managing subscriber access to available talkgroups and definition of regional coverage for Iridium Push-to-Talk Service.
- Creation PTT service regions of each purchased Talkgroup on a global interactive map.
- Name all PTT devices.
- Name each Talkgroup.
- Drag-and-drop PTT devices (handsets) onto Talkgroups.
- Update PTT service regions at any time.
A collection of Iridium Extreme® PTT devices that have been provisioned to transmit instant voice communication to each other within a specified geographic area(s).
- Military Grade Ruggedness (Mil-Std 810F)
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance (IP65-rated)
- Compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Diamond treaded, taper grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Daylight-readable, glare-resistant display
- 2.5mm headset and hands-free capability
- Mini-USB data port
- 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 32 mm (D) dimensions
- 268g weight
- -10C to +55C operating temperature
- Phone Mode battery duration:
- Standby: Up to 54 hours
- Talk time: Up to 6.5 hours
- PTT Mode battery duration:
- Standby: Up to 16.5 hours
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours
What's in the Box?
- Iridium Extreme® PTT device
- High capacity battery
- Travel charger with international adapters
- Car charger
- Leather case
- USB data cable
- User manual
- 2 accessory adapters
- Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
- Hands-free earpiece with microphone
Interested in the product? Buy Now