9522B DataMODEM (RST600B)
Ex-Demo – 12 months full warranty. Limited quantity available till sold out
- Robust and Industrial form factor
- Supports Voice, SMS and Circuit Switched Data
- Enhanced AT Command Support
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- 26-pin IDC connector
- Iridium DPL communications
- Short Burst Data capable
- Enables continuous circuit switched connection
- Automatic SBD message queue notification
- Inbuilt power supply 4-32V DC input GPS feed-through connector for shared antenna Integrated SIM card reader
- Iridium, RoHS, FCC, Industry Canada, and CE approval
- 12 month warranty
Beam DataMODEM RST600B utilizes the Iridium 9522B L-Band transceiver module that provides access to all Iridium satellite data services, circuit switched data, SMS and Short Burst Data (SBD). The RST600B DataMODEM is a standard interface to the Iridium network that enables remote communication. It allows the connection of standard data terminals and other telecommunications devices.
The data services available on the RST600B DataMODEM includes: Circuit Switched Data, Short Message Service (SMS) and Short Burst Data (SBD). The DataMODEM RST600B is ready to use, easily mounted, and integrates into various applications to access fixed or mobile satellite connectivity globally.