- No Subscription Fees
- Super Bright LED Strobe
- Onboard 66-Channel GPS
- Self-Test and GPS Test Features
- Typical Performance 35 Hours
- Non-Hazmat Battery
- Made in the U.S.A
Head offshore with confidence. With 3 levels of integrated signal technology; GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability; the AquaLink™ quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 28,000 lives since 1982.
The AquaLink™ broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The AquaLink™ is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket or can be worn on deck, at the helm, in quarters or on a life vest and will float if accidentally dropped overboard. Performing a full functional self-test of the PLB's internal circuitry, battery voltage & power and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your PLB will work the moment you need it the most. ACR Exclusive: Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test GPS functionality up to 12 times over the life of the battery.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
- Color : ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- 2.3 x 5.8 x 1.45” (5.9 x 14.8 x 3.7 cm)
- 9.2 oz (261 g) with lanyard
- Operation : 2 steps: deploy antenna, press ON button. Give clear view of sky
- Waterproof : 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Material : Engineered polycarbonate blend
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Operational life : Exceeds 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Typical performance : 35 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Radiated power : 6.3W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Storage : -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Radiated Power : 6.3W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Battery Replacement Interval : Replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first, or after emergency use