ACR Auto HemiLight (3768.1)
The choice of cruise lines worldwide, the ACR Auto HemiLight2™ attaches to almost any style life jacket. It is smaller than other approved lights and features rounded edges to maintain inflation bladder integrity in inflatable jackets.
• This LED light activates when in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated by sliding the switch to the off position. Installation is quick and simple with the unique Dragon Clip™ which provides secure retrofit attachment to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds.
• Water-activated LED flashing survival light with manual deactivation switch
• Meets USCG and SOLAS requirements
• Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing
• Rounded edges to maintain integrity of inflatable life jackets
• Smaller than other approved lights
• Highly visible flashing LED light
• Marine tough design for years of useful service
Size : 2.75 x 1.47 x 1.37”(6.9 x 3.7 x 3.5 cm)
Battery : Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life(not replaceable). Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport.
Activation : Automatic when in contact with water(fresh or salt), deactivate via manual switch.
Waterproof : Water tight to 30 ft (9.14 m), Meets IMO standards.
Operational Life : Exceeds 8 hour requirement, Typical operational life of 16 hours. Temperature : +30°F to +86°F (-1°C to 30°C)