- Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Ergonomic, compact design
GlobalFix™ iPRO sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power.
iPRO makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand with the digital display visually walking you through the self test step by step; no more relying on listening to beeps and LEDs.
The GlobalFix™ iPRO is also the first EPIRB that offers Dual GPS Technology. Interface your iPRO to your onboard GPS to ensure that your LAT/LON is stored inside so the coordinates are transmitted in the first data burst. iPRO's internal GPS is optimized for cold starts and is tested and refined at ACR's GPS Simulation Center so that it will pinpoint your exact location faster than standard GPS enabled EPIRBs.
Internal GPS and NMEA GPS Interface
- Digital : Yes
- 7.0 X 4.2 X 3.6” (17.7 X 10.7 X 9.1 cm)
- 20.5 oz (581 g)
- High impact UV resistant polymer
- 33 feet (10 m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Operational LIfe : 48 Hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Typical Performance : 48 Hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)