ACR SM-2 Automatic Crew Overboard Marker Strobe Light Includes:
SM-2 Automatic COB Marker Light, Strobe USCG/SOLAS-LSA Code/UL-1196 (Requires 6V Lantern Battery not included).
It automatically rights itself and activates when in the water and begins strobing, operating for up to 60 hours on a 6-volt lantern battery. Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, cruisers and any application needing a reliable COB light.
- Brighter light in all directions
- Upgraded polycarbonate blend case, improved impact rating; UV, temperature and chemical resistant
- Perfect for commercial marine, petro-marine, divers, cruisers, and any application needing a reliable COB light
- Automatically rights itself and activates when in the water
- High intensity Xenon strobe gives 360° visibility for more than 3 miles (4.8 km)
- Floats upright in all conditions
- Minimum 36 hours continuous operating life
- Visibility : 360° visibility for over 3 miles (4.8 km)
- 13.8” x 4.8” (35 x 12 cm)
- 1.75 lbs (794 g)3.94 lbs (1.13 kg) with battery