Beam Iridium 9555 POTSDock Docking Station
- Allows the 9555 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications
- Designed to support RJ11 / POTS
- Data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock ready for use
Beam Iridium 9555 POTSDock Docking Station Includes:
Beam PotsDOCK 9555 is an intelligent compact docking station specifically designed to support RJ11 / POTS, Bluetooth and inbuilt GPS transforming the Iridium 9555 satellite handset into an intelligent feature rich device.
PotsDOCK allows the 9555 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications, the intelligent RJ11 / POTS interface enables standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets to be used or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system presenting standard ring, busy and dial tones like a standard phone network.
PotsDOCK also has an inbuilt Bluetooth module for voice and data connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilizing the inbuilt GPS engine of the PotsDOCK. The alert & tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The Iridium 9555 handset fits securely in the docking station, which features inbuilt Bluetooth, USB data, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock ready for use. The Iridium 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the PotsDOCK making it very easy to remove the 9555 at anytime with the peace of mind knowing it will always be fully charged.
PotsDOCK also supports the use of an optional compact Beam Privacy Handset that can be located next to the PotsDOCK for added convenience if required.
- Electrical Safety
- EMC Compliance
- CE Compliance
- RoHS C Tick
Beam PotsDOCK Cradle
Universal Mounting Bracket (RAM)
110 - 240V AC Plug Pack
9 - 32V DC Power Cable
Quick Start Guide
- 7.9 x 3.0 x 2.7 in (200 x 75 x 65 mm)
- 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Storage : -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- GPS Module Channel : 14 tracking, 51 Channel Acquiring
- GPS Module Update Rate : 1Hz
- GPS Module Accuracy : Position 2.5mCEP, Velocity 0.1m/s
- GPS Module Acquisition TTFF : Timing 300ns
- GPS Module Sensitivity : Cold 29sec, Hot 1sec
- GPS Module Operational Limits : -161 dBm
- GPS Module Dynamics : Altitude 18000m , Velocity 515m/s 4G
- Operating Range : -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Fixed Cable to TNC-Female
- Fixed Cable to SMA-Female
- 4-way microFit (AC/DC adator, or DC lead)
- 4 pole 3.5mm jack
- USB Mini Base of Dock
- Inbuilt module/antenna, class 1 (up to 300m)
- Bluetooth® system 2.0v+EDR, CE and FCC