- Compact auto-deploy, drive-away system
- 1.0m composite resin/fiber offset reflector
- Extremely Low Backlash Cable Drive System
- Ka Band feed chain with 5W BUC
- Integrated Inmarsat GX® Core Module
Cobham Explorer 7100 Inmarsat GX Drive Away Ka VSAT Includes:
1.0m Vehicle Mount Auto-Acquire Antenna System for Inmarsat Global Xpress®
This auto-acquire, drive-away antenna system allows personnel with little satellite experience to easily configure and operate this terminal enabling the user to access any broadband application over satellite.
Operation Features :
- Live streaming/broadcast
Connectivity For A Diverse User Base
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Response
- Remote office
- Energy and Mining
The controller has built-in RF Tuner, Compass, GPS, GLONASS and inclined orbit satellite tracking for precise and convenient drive-away VSAT operations.
EXPLORER 7100GX's TracLRI Live Remote Interface
You can stay connected! Check satellite performance easily - by PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Approx. Length : 156 cm (61.4”)
- Stowed Height* : 34.3 cm (13.5”)
- Deployed Height* :152.4 cm (60”) (*with loadframe)
- Approx. Weight : 45 kg (100 lbs) without BUC / LNB