Inmarsat Beam Covert Anti-Piracy Antenna (CVTINM)
- IP66 rated enclosure
- Looks like a normal maritime light
- Polycarbonate housing
- Enclosure fits ISD710 Inmarsat Antenna
- Easy to install
- Same for install as ISD710
- Antenna pre fitted inside
- Supports both Satellite / GPS cables
- Custom designed by Beam
The BEAM Inmarsat Covert antenna has been specifically designed for the maritime market to help against Pirates boarding a vessel and destroying all communication antenna’s to restrict any crew from communication with the outside world.
Inmarsat Beam Covert Anti-Piracy Antenna Features
It is the only antenna designed not to look like an antenna, thus disguising it with the normal non-communication equipment you would expect to see on a vessel. The Covert antenna can be used with any of the BEAM Inmarsat docking units or Oceana fixed maritime units.
- 10.24 W x 8.27 D x 6.69 H
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 158°C