The Iridium 9602N satellite data transceiver is a full-duplex short-burst data (SBD) module designed for embedded applications in the rapidly growing market for remote asset tracking and monitoring solutions, leveraging Iridium's global coverage and low-latency, two-way data links.
The Iridium 9602N module is 69 percent smaller, 74 percent lighter, uses less power and is lower priced than the Iridium 9601 SBD modem which it replaced.
- Operational Bands (MHz) IRIDIUM 1610-1625TX / IRIDIUM 1610-1625RX
- Weight 27.22 grams
- Power Supply 5V +- 0.5 VDC
- Current Consumption 190 mA ; 1.5 A Transmit / 45 ; 195 mA Standby
- Type Approval FCC / CE / RoHS
- Carrier Approvals Iridium
- Environmental -40 - +85 C Operating
- Dimensions/Size 41 x 45 x 13 mm