Iridium Transceiver Antenna ITAS/Q-Puck without Cable
Reduction of complexity in customers system
- Accelerated time-to-deployment
- No RF cable routing outside of the ITAS unit
- Higher performance - elimination of RF cable-loss
- Significant cost reduction
- Certified communication device
- All-in-one solution—all out of one hand
- Integrated Iridium 9602 SBD transceiver
- Integrated power regulation circuit
- Transient and reverse voltage protection
- RS-232 interface (3–wire)
- Integrated connector or pigtail
- On/Off signal line
- Tamper detect and network status line
- Molded sealing gasket
- Iridium certified
- Competitive cost even at lower volumes
- Through hole or magnetic mount versions
- Extension cables available upon request
Iridium Transceiver Antenna ITAS/Q-Puck without Cable Includes:
- ITAS 832SI 8-32V, integrated M12/8 HIRD-SX-0126x-01
- ITAS 832SP 8-32V, 254mm cable M12/8 HIRD-SX-0129x-01
- ITAS 832M 8-32V, tbd cable M12/8 HIRD-MX-0128x-01
- ITAS 5x 5V version upon request
Developed in cooperation between Hirschmann Car Communication, Quake Global and Inthinc the ITAS is an efficient, satellite add-on solution - allowing customers to effortlessly connect to Iridium’s (Short Burst Data) SBD satellite network
It is fully qualified and certified to operate through harsh environments. The ITAS’ simple installation and integration make it optimal for any developer who is facing an accelerated time-to-market requirement. This functionality significantly reduces development time and costs, and makes the ITAS ideal for use in applications for the M2M market, including remote asset tracking and monitoring solutions.
Simply the latest modem and circuit technology paired with best antenna performance and high-end quality in an Iridium certified communication module to deliver maximum flexibility for advanced system designs.
The simple way of getting Iridium to play
Having all your communication needs plug-and-play ready—that is the leading idea behind the ITAS Iridium Transceiver Antenna System.
Covering the entire RF and modem integration the ITAS already has the Iridium 9602 SBD, the Iridium antenna, serial data interface and the power regulation circuit on-board. A M12/8 connector interfaces to the customer hardware.
Designed to communicate Iridium Short Burst Data
(SBD) it is possible to send Mobile Originated (MOSBD) and Mobile Terminated (MT-SBD) messages. Since there is no RF cable routing outside of the Q-Puck unit, higher network performance is achieved due to the elimination of RF cable loss.