Paradigm Connect70 (Group 1)
- Data Capabilities : Up to 5Mbps Uplink / 50Mbps Downlink
- Designed to provide the best possible performance on the Global Xpress network
- Alternative interface options to the standard 10/100BaseT
- Provides access to the most advanced IP satellite services
69cm Ka-Band Inmarsat Global Xpress Terminal
69cm Ka-Band Inmarsat Global Xpress Terminal. The Connect70 is the smallest fixed Global Xpress Certified Solution. Combining both optimal performance and functionality, the Connect70 provides access to the most advanced IP satellite services. The terminal is designed to provide the best possible performance on the Global Xpress network.
Designed for extended usage in demanding environments, the Connect70 offers a variety of features to achieve the required accuracy needed for GX performance, including the One Touch Commissioning function to enable simple RF-chain setup . Paradigm offers the Connect70 as a standard terminal, with relevant accessories. Installation manuals and a quick start guide are also supplied on CD-ROM. For ease of setup, a tool kit with compass is provided.
Supplied with either a Kingpost, Wall Mount, Non-Penetrating Roof Mount, Tripod or Paradigm ISO Container Mount, the antenna system can be deployed/installed in any location.
Terminal M&C and modem operations are performed by the Indoor Paradigm Interface Module (PIM), which can optionally be supplied as a Rack Mount unit. For scenarios where the modem is required to operate outside, Paradigm offers an Outdoor PIM option.
To increase flexibility and adaptability, Paradigm offers alternative interface options to the standard 10/100BaseT, including fibre and wireless solutions. Cable options to suit specific installation environments can also be offered.
- 69cm Antenna with feed
- El/Az Antenna Mount
- 5W Transceiver / BUC & LNB, RF Cable (30m)
- Indoor modem (Outdoor modem optional available)
- Installation Guide and Operators Manual
- 12kg (packaged)
- Management User Interface : PC web-based interface
- Equipment Interface : 3 x 100Base-T Ethernet