A New, Affordable Cellular Router for Large-Scale Deployments
At last — an affordable, industrial-grade LTE router for transportation, digital signage, automated kiosk, and M2M deployments. From 3G to LTE, the BR1 Mini supports a wide range of cellular standards and worldwide frequencies to meet your every need. Enjoy GPS fleet, usage reports, and statistics.
Small but Sturdy
Benefit from the BR1 Mini’s smaller form factor — without sacrificing durability and reliability. The BR1 Mini has a wide temperature range (-40° to +149°F / -40° to +65°C) and can be deployed in even the harshest environments.
With the BR1 Mini you also get all the building blocks of SDN for the future Internet of Things: third party integration, API, and automation. As the IOT evolves, you can be confident your router will be ready.
- 4.1 x 4.3 x 1.2 inches (105 x 110 x 30 mm)
- 0.54 pound (244 grams)
- Operating Temperature : -40° – 149°F (-40° – 65°C)
- Humidity : 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption : 12W (max.)
Usage Control Features
- Power Input : DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 28V DC ; Passive PoE Input (WAN Port, 12V – 28V DC)
- Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector : 2x SMA Antenna Connectors ; 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector ; 1x Wi-Fi Connector
- Router Throughput : 100Mbps
- WAN Interface : 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port# ; 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
- LAN Interface : 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port
- Wi-Fi Interface : 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN# or AP