The unit’s GPS coupling system ensures that the 9575 can receive pinpoint accuracy using an external GPS antenna and enables tracking and SOS worldwide. Tracking and Instant messages can be sent via SMS or Short Burst Data. Tracking and Instant messages can be simply configured to tracking applications, SMS or email address as required and is all configured through the 9575 handset.
Alert/Alarm messages can be easily activated on the unit or alternatively an additional alert button can be installed throughout the vessel to trigger and alert. Once configured the alert system is and will generate an alert message to the pre-set destination once triggered. Alert can be triggered to continually send until the alert is cleared either remotely or locally in the unit. The back-up battery that comes with the package can last up to 20 hours on standby and/or 10 hours of talk time. The intelligent RJ11 / POTS interface enables standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets to be used.
- Slim line compact installation
- Anti-Piracy Covert Antenna
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity
- RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Tracking and SOS (via the 9575 handset)
- USB data interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- 9-32V DC power input
- AC Plug pack included
- SMA Connectors – Iridium Antenna
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, AS/EN60950
- 2 year repair or replacement warranty