RST100B RemoteSAT (RST100B)
- High quality robust design
- RJ11/POTS interface, cable runs up to 600m/2000ft
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- D9 serial data interface
- 11-32V DC power input
- AC Plug pack included 110/240 input
- Basic SMS support via laptop and RST100 management system
- External Ringer RST952 (optional)
- Various marine, vehicular or fixed site antenna options available
- Full certified, Iridium, RoHS, CE, IEC60945, Vibration and Corrosion
- 1 year repair or replacement warranty
RemoteSAT RST100B satellite terminal combines the robust design with the intelligent technology to support RJ11 / POTS, voice and data services over the Iridium satellite network. The RemoteSAT terminal is equipped with a range of interfaces to support the use of standard corded/cordless phones or integrated PABX communications.
The RST100B also features an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, enabling connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000ft) and incorporates intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
The data feature enables the user to send or receive data over the Iridium satellite network. Most common used data services include Circuit Switched Data, Direct Internet and SMS.
The intelligent RJ11/POTS interface support the use of standard corded/cordless phone or integrated PABX communications. Making it ideal for fixed sites, maritime and emergency serivce applications where permanent and reliable communication services are required.
The Intelligent Handset is a privacy handset with additional functionality such as dial, call and hang-up buttons. It allows the user to have a terminal connected to the intelligent handset or a handset with a long run to still have the functionality of a phone.