RST620B TranSAT (RST620B)
- Slim line compact installation
- Voice, SMS, SBD and Circuit Switched Data capable
- Compact fully functional user handset for privacy mode
- Full Duplex Hands-free calling
- Echo cancelling technology
- Mic / Audio Integration to communication systems
- Horn Alert / Radio Mute capable
- RS232 D9 Serial Interface
- Accessory / Ignition sense
- SMA Connectors – Iridium Antenna
- FCC, Industry Canada, and ITU approval
- 12 month repair or replacement warranty
RST620B TranSAT (RST620B) Includes:
TranSAT RST620B is an Iridium mobile or fixed satellite telephone that provides the option of a handheld or a completely hands free voice and data telephone for a wide variety of marine, land and air applications with a wide range of antenna options available.
The TranSAT RST620 operates similarly to a traditional car phone, providing a compact user handset that can be located close to the driver or captain, hands free or private communications, integrated speaker, microphone and transceiver with a professional looking installation.