Cobham Sailor Fleet Broadband 150 Terminal
- Standard IP Data - Always-on IP data service up to 150kbps for office applications such as email and internet access, real-time electronic charts and weather reporting.
- Satellite Telephony - Access up to three additional telephone lines from a single FB150 terminal with FleetBroadband Multi-voice. Make clear phone calls to terrestrial and mobile networks, as well as other satellite terminals, anytime.
- SMS - Send and receive SMS text messages to and from other FleetBroadband terminals and land-based cellular networks through your PC.
- Enhance Voice Services - Voicemail and other enhanced call management options are available, including caller identification, caller barring and call forwarding.
- Emergency Calling - Our 505 Emergency Calling facility puts vessels directly in contact with a maritime rescue co-ordination centre (MRCC) free of charge.
- Crew Calling - For crewed vessels – merchant, workboats, fishing and large leisure craft – FleetBroadband offers low-cost calls all day, every day, with pre-pay and post-paid options.
Cobham Sailor Fleet Broadband 150 Terminal Includes:
- 403050C SAILOR 150 Above Deck Unit
- 403739A SAILOR Fleetbroadband Below Deck Unit lite
- 403670A SAILOR IP handset/Cradle (wired)
- 10m (32.8ft) antenna cable RS223, TNC-TNC
- User/installation manual on CD
- Inmarsat Fleet Broadband SIM Card
With a small antenna, weighing just 3.9kg, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is the most lightweight, compact and easy to install FleetBroadband system available. Get reliable, high quality global internet and voice on any kind of boat or ship. Email, web browsing, even custom IP solutions; SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband opens up a world of communication.
Work & Play
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is an affordable, high quality single-user solution that offers reliable IP internet, data & voice for business, operational or recreational applications. Fulfill reporting requirements, diagnose faults or simply browse the web whilst passage making. SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband offers the flexibility, affordability and reliability to do it all.
Thrane IP Handset - High Quality Voice
With an intuitive user interface, 2.2" TFT colour screen and state-of-the-art echo canceller and noise suppression, the Thrane IP Handset offers excellent operation and call clarity. Integrate our sophisticated handset with SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband for high quality global voice calling whilst simultaneously using the system's data functionality, from anywhere in the world.
Multiple Voice Lines
With up to four simultaneous voice lines possible using the Inmarsat FleetBroadband Multi-voice service, you can turn your SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband into a multi-user voice solution. Combined with the Thrane IP Handset you get an even more flexible solution with access to a multitude of value added services.
SImple & Secure Installation
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is easy and cost-effective to install, so professional and recreational users can be up and running within just a few hours. You’ll have everything you need to get started in the box and because the system is based on standard IP services and clear user interface, connecting your computer or phone system is simple and safe.
- Phone and SMS
- Email and file transfer
- Internet and intranet access
- Safety 505
- Crew welfare
- Secure VPN access
- Vessel routeing
- Weather forecasts
- Remote monitoring and maintenance
- Maritime / Port Regulations