- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet and Wi-Fi for IP data, including RJ-11 or ISDN for voice
- Four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- Built-in WLAN (Wi-Fi) access point
- Two RJ-11 ports; one each for voice and fax
- ISDN port
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the need for LaunchPad™
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
ATTENTION: The EXPLORER 323 is expected to ship in Q1 2020 but we are accepting preorders now and performing demos for large projects.
The new revolutionary design and exceptional performance make the EXPLORER 323 Inmarsat BGAN satellite terminal the perfect option for communications on the move in the transportation, agritech, mining, construction, utilities, government, emergency response, and Industrial IoT markets. Train, tractor, or bus, car, truck, or van, stay connected on the move or stopped with the EXPLORER 323.
The terminal is ultra-compact and lightweight (just 3.6 kg/7.9 lbs), and has the lowest profile of any BGAN Comms-On-The-Move terminal (97mm including mounts). This opens for opportunities in new markets where BGAN antennas have not had a small enough form factor previously. Applications include vehicles, trucks, buses, and trains within segments like transportation, aggrotech, mining, construction, utilities, government, emergency response and more. With no moving parts and an IP 66-rating, EXPLORER 323 is robust and durable and designed for use in any environment. The switched beam technology provides users with service all the way down to 5° elevation. Additionally, EXPLORER 323 is equipped with a WLAN Access Point that enables the user to use the EXPLORER Connect smartphone app or log onto the wireless network with their PC to turn the vehicle into a mobile communication hub. The terminal supports both standard Inmarsat BGAN and BGAN M2M SIM cards, and is therefore ideally suited for our PRISM applications. EXPLORER 323 is expected to ship in Q1 2020 and will be added to the L-Band Price Book in Q4 2019.