Rent the new IsatPhone 2 satellite phone, the ultimately designed to work flawlessly in all weather conditions - in rain storms, dust storms, searing heat to sub-zero cold, tropical humidity or freezing fog the IsatPhone 2 will provide you with a excellent voice, SMS and GPS services and guaranteed reliability.
Impressively Inmarsat managed to a develop a battery for the IsatPhone 2 that outlasts any other satellite phone on the market. All the new features implemented in the IsatPhone 2 make it the most desirable satellite phone device at the most affordable price.
Clear voice calls is what the Inmarsat system of global communication satellites provides, and the new IsatPhone 2 satellite phone provides just that. Emergency responders, renowned journalists, military and government agencies have relied on Inmarsat for decades, making IsatPhone the number 1 choice for clear, reliable voice calling from anywhere on the globe.
With a 99.9% network availability, the IsatPhone 2 connects you to the Inmarsat network within seconds. Using the IsatPhone 2 to call any landline or mobile phone doesn't require training. Dialing is simple, set-up is quick, and your connections are reliable. And with the IsatPhone 2 you get a standard suite of call functions, including call history, caller ID, call waiting and call holding. There is also a speed dial function.
One of the key features of the new Inmarsat satellite phone is the Emergency Assistance Button upgrade on the IsatPhone 2. It's a quick and simple configuration when pressed, in case of an emergency, it will make a call to a pre-programmed recipient of your choice. Additionally, this feature can be configured to send an alert text message/email to one or more recipients on the list. This way your whole team can be alerted at once. The button is clearly marked on the handset itself and simple to use.
An absolute favorite for maritime users because of its long battery and water resistance!
Operates over the Inmarsat global I-4 satellite network, ensuring reliable call stability and seamless roaming worldwide. 4 Geostationary satellites cover 90% of earths service to deliver connectivity in all weather conditions.
Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls and messages, even with the antenna stowed. A well researched and complete holster design makes the IsatPhone 2 easily transportable and comfortably accessible within the reach of your palm.
English; French; Japanese; Arabic; Chinese; Portuguese; Russian; Spanish
This phone offers amazing voice clarity and has the longest-lasting battery in the game. The IsatPhone 2 is as durable as they come, holding up in 95% humidity environments and splash-resistant. To be clear, this phone isn't fully waterproof and it might not withstand a drop in deep water or prolonged water exposure, but it is a popular choice with land prepaid customers and security agencies—or anyone who appreciates good coverage, along with low-cost satellite airtime, equipment, and low monthly fees.
- Ready - Fast network registration in under 45 seconds and un-rivalled battery life, with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours of standby time.
- Reliable - Operates over global geostationary satellites ensuring reliable call stability and network connection
- Robust - Designed and engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions; operates at -20°c to +55°c (larger keypad for easy dialing when wearing gloves); dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95%
- Re-assuring - Location services, including tracking and assistance button, keep people updated of your GPS coordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls even with antenna stowed
- Readable - Easy-to-use interface with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant transflective display that is readable even in bright sunlight
Watch Our Video Below To Learn More About The IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone.
What's Included In The Rental Kit :
Waterproof shock-proof case / Quick guide sheet / USB charging cable / AC and DC charging adapters / IsatPhone 2 satellite phone.
***Additional charging options that you can add to your rental kit : Solar charger
Instructional Part Includes :
Turning on the satellite phone / How to make a call to a USA phone number / How to send a text message / Send a GPS location
- The essential services - Satellite telephony, voicemail text and email messaging, GPS location data
- The longest battery life - Up to 8 hours talk time and up to 160 hours standby time
- The most robust handset - Operates at -20°C to +55°C; dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65). Humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 per cent
- The only satellite phone to support Bluetooth - Place the handset on its side, with full maneuverability of the antenna, for easy hands free use
- Easy to use - Intuitive cellular phone style interface - High-visibility color screen. Larger keypad for easy dialing with gloves on
- Reliable network connection - Operates over global geostationary satellites that will be operational into the 2020s. Significantly less possibility of call dropping
- The ultimate value - Highly competitive handset, accessories and airtime pricing
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone Standard Package Includes:
- IsatPhone 2 Handheld Satellite Phone
- AC Wall Charger and International Adapters
- DC Car Charger
- Micro USB Cable
- Wired Hands-Free Headset
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Drive with support documents
- Swivel Belt Holster
- Length : 170mm (6.7")
- Width : 54mm (2.1")
- Depth : 39mm (1.5")
- Weight : 249g (9.8oz) - including battery
- Operating range : -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to +131°F)
- Storage range : -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +158°F)(with battery)
- Charging range : 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Humidity tolerance : 0% to 95%
- Battery Type : Lithium-ion, 3.7 volts
- Talk time : Up to 8 hours
- Standby time : Up to 100 hours
- Charging time : 3.5 hours