Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal - 20m
Powered by the world’s furthest reaching network, Iridium Pilot is the only reliable truly global connection for broadband voice and data maritime communications – delivering exceptional performance, durability and value, everywhere on the planet.
Dependable communications — anywhere sky meets sea
Iridium Pilot is uniquely engineered to keep ships connected in blazing sun, frigid cold and high winds, over the Earth’s entire surface; open ocean or polar regions.
In blazing sun, frigid cold or high winds, Iridium Pilot lets you to carry out your business unaffected by weather conditions. It is the optimal solution for :
- Sending emails
- Updating a loading report
- Filing a navigation plan
- Crew calling from one of 3 independent phone lines
- Posting on Facebook and Twitter
Lightweight, durable and easy-to-install
The low profile omnidirectional satellite antenna of Iridium Pilot can be easily mounted at any convenient location on deck, and can withstand the effects of nearly any maritime environment.
The lightweight, low profile Iridium Pilot omnidirectional satellite antenna can be easily mounted at any convenient location on deck, and can withstand the effects of nearly any maritime environment. Iridium Pilot also provides near real-time usage metrics to assist in troubleshooting.
Keep your communications ship-shape
Iridium Pilot is backed by the Iridium Global Service program, an industry-leading five-year limited manufacturer's warranty providing access to around-the-clock shipboard service at over 100 ports worldwide.
Unparalleled coverage and connectivity
Iridium Pilot is built with the same reliable high-quality voice and data capability the world has come to trust from the only pole-to-pole satellite communications company.
The unique cross-linked architecture of Iridium’s global constellation of 66 Low Earth Orbiting (LEO) satellites gives Iridium Pilot inherent advantages in performance and dependability – making it an ideal platform for primary or back up communications.
Multiple phone lines keep your crew connected
Iridium Pilot’s three independent phone lines help boost crew morale by letting your crew stay in touch with family and friends. Affordable prepaid options allow calling even at peak times.
Crew calls are also easily separated from ship’s business calls for simplified accounting.
Flexible, high value data options
For email, web browsing or business operations, Iridium Pilot leverages the Iridium OpenPort® broadband service to offer a wide range of flexible, high value global service packages that meet the needs and budget of ships, large and small, everywhere.
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- Performs in any conditions
- Reliable high speed data
- Easy to install
- 3 independent voice lines
- Global Service Program
- Durable construction
- 5-year limited warranty
- Outdoor - Height : 8.0in (203mm), Diameter : 22.44in (570mm)
- Indoor - Length : 7.78in (200mm), Width : 9.84in (250mm), Height : 2.17in (55mm)
- Outdoor - 27.5lbs (12.5kg)
- Indoor - 2.98lbs (1.35kg)
- Up to 134 kbps bidirectional with Iridium OpenPort broadband service
Usage Control Features
- 3 independent lines for simultaneous use
- Coverage - Global, pole-to-pole
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Brochure (4.01MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Brochure - Chinese (6.18MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Brochure - Russian (1.17MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Brochure - Spanish (4.41MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Quick Start Guide (1.54MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Quick Start Guide - Chinese (5.41MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Quick Start Guide - Russian (5.31MB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal Quick Start Guide - Spanish (815.28KB)
- Iridium Pilot Maritime Broadband Terminal User Manual (3.13MB)