- Flat-panel for low-profile installation options
- Electronic steering for low maintenance and reliable connectivity
- Simple power-on startup and auto-acquisition for easy operation
- Lower power consumption than competitive flat panel terminals
- Broad applicability – for vessels and vehicles
- Reliable communications even at high speeds and on rough seas or terrain
Kymeta KYWAY U7 8W with iDirect Modem Includes:
Kymeta KyWay™ u7 Ku-band satellite terminals address the need for lightweight, low-profile, and high-throughput communication systems that out perform any mechanical system fixed and on-the-move making connecting nearly any vehicle, vessel, or fixed platform easier and more reliable than ever before.
KĀLO™ satellite services from Kymeta can also be bundled with KyWay terminals and purchased in flexible, variable usage packages that utilize familiar and easy-to-understand data plans.
Kymeta KyWay satellite terminals deliver an end-to-end, broadband, mobile communications solution.
- Easy - Satellite technician not required for installation, setup, commissioning and provisioning
- Reliable - Solid state electronically-steered antenna, no gimbals, no motors required
- Agile - Fast tracking, on-the-move connectivity supports mobile broadband
- (ODU) 32.4 in. x 32.4 in. x 6.4 in
- (IDU) 2 units, each 1 U standard 19 in. rack
- 29.27 kg (64.5 lb)
- Intelsat Flex Network of HTS Ku Band Satellite
- RJ45 LAN