GlobalFix PRO 406 EPIRB, Integral GPS, Cat II Class 2(-20C)FCC, MED, Non-Haz(RLB-37)
The GlobalFix™ PRO broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The internal GPS will automatically turn on and acquire your position upon activation and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The GlobalFix™ PRO is small and rugged and comes with over 53 years of life saving technology built into every one. Performing a full functional self test of the GlobalFix™ PRO internal circuitry, battery voltage & power, and 406 MHz transmission gives you the peace of mind knowing your EPIRB will work the moment you need it the most. ACR Exclusive: Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test the internal GPS receiver to ensure it's working properly.
Tap in to the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO, Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
GlobalFix™ PRO offers the very latest in marine electronic life saving technology :
Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
Internal 66 channel GPS - Fast cold start
High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
Non-hazardous batteries - No shipping hassles
Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
Ergonomic, compact design; Smallest, feature-rich EPIRB available
- Digital : No
- (No antenna) 7.0 X 4.2 X 3.6” (17.7 X 10.7 X 9.1 cm)
- 20.5 oz (581 g)
- Internal GPS
- Material : High impact UV resistant polymer
- Deployment : Category I-Hydrostatic release (auto), Category II-Manual release
- Waterproof : 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Storage Temp. : -30°F to + 158°F (-34°C to +70°C)
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Operational Life : 48 hours minimum @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Operating Temp. : -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C ) (Class 2)
- Typical Performance : 65+ hrs. @ -4°F (-20°C) ; Longer in higher ambient temperature
- Output Power : 6.3 W +/-2dB (406.037 MHz) 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)