Head offshore with confidence. With 3 levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability - the AquaLink™ View quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival. It's reliable signaling technology that has saved more than 28,000 lives since 1982.
The AquaLink™ View broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are. The onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then utilizes a powerful 406 MHz signal to relay your distress call to orbiting satellites. As local Search and Rescue is deployed, a separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location.
The AquaLink™ View sports a digital display that allows you to see all of the beacon's operational activities. The screen displays GPS LAT/LON, operating instructions, usage tips, transmission bursts as well as battery power. The digital display also makes self-testing your beacon simple and easy to understand by visually walking you through the self-test step by step. No more relying on listening to beeps and looking for LEDs.
The AquaLink™ View is small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket or can be worn on deck, at the helm, in quarters or on a life vest and will float if accidentally dropped overboard.
Built-in GPS acquisition test mode allows you to test GPS functionality up to 60 times over the life of the battery. Tap into the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, U.S. Coast Guard, NATO Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
Super Bright LED Strobe
On-board 66-Channel GPS
Self-Test and GPS Test Features
30 hours of typical performance
Made in the U.S.A
- Color : ACR-treuse™ (high visibility yellow)
- 2.3 x 5.8 x 1.45” (5.9 x 14.8 x 3.7 cm)
- 9.2 oz (261 g) with lanyard
- Waterproof : 16.40 ft (5 m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10 m) @ 10 min. Factory tested @ 70°F, exceeds RTCM waterproof requirements
- Radiated Power : 6.3W (406 MHz), 50 mW +/-3dB (121.5 MHz)
- Class 2 (non-hazmat) lithium batteries
- Typical performance : 30 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Operational Life : Exceeds 24 Hours @ -4°F (-20°C)
- Storage : -40°F to + 158°F (-40°C to +70°C)